Hall County firefighters put out a mobile home fire Thursday that damaged the residence and left it uninhabitable.
No one was home at the time, and there were no injuries.
Fire Services crews responded to the singlewide mobile home in the 2500 block of Browns Bridge Road around 4:15 p.m. and found the structure 50 percent involved in fire. They forced entry and put out the fire quickly.
The fire appeared to be an accidental electrical fire caused by older aluminum wiring. No damage estimated was available.