By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Man burned in flash fire at industrial park
Placeholder Image

A man was burned Wednesday morning while working at the Gateway Industrial Centre on Ga. 365 and has been flown to the Burn Center at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.

Hall County Fire Services reported the call came at 7:49 a.m., and responders found the man had been involved in a flash fire while working in a utility box.

He is a contractor with Pro Line Contractors, according to Pro Line owner Chris Jarrard.

Jackson EMC and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration have been notified.

Jarrard said Wednesday evening he believed the man was going to be all right, but refused to give any other details.

Citing federal health laws, Hall County Fire Services also refused to release the man’s name.

Regional events