* 1 pound raw fillet salmon
* 1 1/3 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt and pepper
* 1 1/3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped fine
* 1 lemon, sliced
* 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
* 1/4 cup fresh pineapple, diced
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 1/2 cup pineapple juice
* 1 jalapeno pepper
* 1 cup tomato, chopped
* 1/2 cup red and yellow peppers, sliced
Wash hands, sanitize surfaces and equipment and wash all produce before beginning to cook.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Coat each salmon filet with lemon juice and season them with salt and pepper.
Put salmon into a preheated greased pan or griddle. Brown each on both sides before removing from heat.
Place filets in a shallow oiled baking dish. Season each filet with rosemary and top with a lemon slice. Cover baking dish with foil and place in preheated oven.
Bake until fish flakes with fork, about 15-20 minutes. An internal food temperature should be 145 degrees for 15 seconds.
Mix salsa ingredients in a bowl, cover and refrigerate until fish is thoroughly cooked.
Plate cooked fish, top with salsa and serve.