As the holiday decorations go up around town, a handful of business owners will invite tourists into their abodes for the annual Holiday Tour of Dahlonega Bed & Breakfast Inns.
The self-guided driving tour will be from 1-5 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 7, in Dahlonega.
Each of the five Bed & Breakfast Inns will be decked out for the holidays and offering tours and a special sweet treat at each stop. The establishments include:
- Dahlonega Spa Resort, 400 Blueberry Hill; 706-865-7678
- Lily Creek Lodge, 2608 Auraria Road; 706-864-6848
- Long Mountain Lodge, 144 Bull Creek Road; 706-864-2337
- Mountain Top Lodge of Dahlonega, 447 Mountain Top Lodge Road; 706-864-5257
- Mountain Laurel Creek Inn & Spa, 202 Talmer Grizzle Road; 706-867-8134
Tickets cost $10 per person and can be purchased at the Dahlonega Visitors Center at 13 S. Park St., Dahlonega. Interested participants also may call 706-864-3513 or visit www.dahlonega.org.
Visit www.innsofDahlonega.com for driving map and more information.