As harvest time arrives in North Georgia, Three Sisters Vineyards pops the top on its annual Swine Wine weekends from Sept. 14 through Oct. 27 with live music, barbecue and wine tasting.
Live jazz, Americana, folk and bluegrass will be performed on the Crush Pad Deck every Saturday and Sunday. The celebration culminates with the 13th annual HalloWINE Hoot Nanny.
Hours at the winery are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays and 12:30-5 p.m. Sundays. Participants may hear the music and bask in the winery’s setting for free, but food, wine and Georgia beer cost.
Godfather’s BBQ of Loganville and Rib Country BBQ of North Georgia will offer food during October.
Scheduled musical guests are:
* Saturday, Oct. 12: The Mossy Creek Gypsies.
* Sunday, Oct. 13: The Buzzard Mountain Boys
* Saturday, Oct. 19: Moose & Squirrel
* Sunday, Oct. 20: Jefferson Ross
* Saturday, Oct. 26: HalloWINE Hoot Nanny with the Buzzard Mountain Boys
* Sunday, Oct. 27: HalloWINE Hoot Nanny with the Buzzard Mountain Boys
For information and driving directions, visit www.ThreeSistersVineyards.com or call 706-865-9463.