Highlights from the Democrats’ convention:
1. When a moment of silence was asked for at the convention for all the police officers recently murdered, instead of silence, there were loud jeers.
2. On the night when that moment of silence was jeered by the delegates at the convention, another police officer was murdered in San Diego. The murdered police officer’s partner was wounded during that same attack.
3. On the night at the convention when a minister was attempting to deliver a prayer to the delegates, he was heckled.
4. For many nights, the American flag was never shown.
5. The delegates at the convention nominated a woman who will continue the policies of Barack Obama, which have weaken America economically, militarily and culturally.
6. The delegates at the convention nominated a woman who has been proven to be a habitual liar and not to be trusted with national secrets or trusted to protect the lives of Americans.
I found those highlights to be disgusting.
Why do people heckle representatives of God? Why do people jeer when a moment of silence is asked for those in uniform who put their lives on the line everyday to protect us in our cities and towns?
Why is there now more hate between races that there has been in many years? I believe the answer comes from leadership at the top. And, that leadership has been provided by Obama for almost eight years.
If you wish to have the same America we have today, by all means vote for Clinton, as she will continue the destruction of America that Obama did not quite have time to finish.
The Democrats’ convention told a story of how America is today and what it will be in the future if Hillary is elected.