By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
South Hall fire began around chimney
Significant fire, smoke damage reported
0212fire1
Firefighters worked a fire Thursday afternoon at this South Hall home.

A fire at a doublewide mobile home in South Hall Thursday began around the chimney and was accidental, according to Hall County Fire Services.

No one was injured in the fire, which was reported before 2 p.m. in the 5000 block of Hartford Place.

Initial reports indicated there may have been someone inside at the time of the fire, but that person was later found at work.

There was significant smoke and fire damage to the home, according to the fire department.

Regional events