By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Hall County: Fire damages home
Placeholder Image

Hall County Fire deputies responded to a call about a Lee Street home about 6:30 a.m. Monday and found smoke coming from the home. The fire was extinguished with little water, said Hall County Fire Marshal Scott Cagle. Damage, which amounted to about $2,500, was contained to the bathroom, where the fire started, Cagle said. The fire appeared to have started because a towel was left too close to an electric wall heater, he said.
Regional events