By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Firefighters shuttle water on Union Church Road to fight garage fire
0219fire1jpg
Firefighters work to extinguish a garage fire in South Hall County.

Firefighters shuttled water to a garage fire in the 4500 block of Union Church Road in South Hall County on Thursday morning.

The detached garage is 800 square feet, and heavy fire and smoke were showing when firefighters arrived, according to Hall County Fire Services. No injuries were reported.

“The cause of this fire has been determined to be accidental in nature and originated from a heat lamp that fell onto nearby combustibles,” Hall Fire Services Capt. Zachary Brackett wrote in an email.

Regional events