By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Fire destroys mobile home in East Hall
Placeholder Image

A fire thought to be started by unattended candles destroyed a mobile home Sunday morning in East Hall, according to Hall County Fire Chief David Kimbrell.

Kimbrell said firefighters arrived at the 1300 block of East Ridge Road at 5 a.m. Sunday and found the rental home ablaze.

The occupant was home at the time, but no one was injured in the incident, he said.

Regional events