A fire damaged a home in South Hall early Tuesday morning, but no one was injured.
Firefighters responded to a call from the residents at about 12:30 a.m. in the 5300 block of Raintree Trace, Hall County Fire Chief David Kimbrell said. The 2,000-square-foot home was about 25 percent involved, and firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the flames. The residents had escaped.
The blaze was caused by a chimney fire that extended into the attic, an investigator determined. About $60,000 in damage was done to the $200,000 home, Kimbrell said.