Two people escaped a fire that started in the outdoor fireplace of a home in the Reunion Country Club in South Hall.
Fire was coming from the front of the home when Hall County Fire Services responded to the call at about midnight Monday, Nov. 18, in the 6100 block of Golden Maple Court, according to a Tuesday news release from Division Chief Zach Brackett.
One of the occupants awoke to the sound of the fire, and smoke detectors went off as both occupants fled the 3,000-square-foot home, Brackett said.
He said the fire was “rapidly extinguished.” It was determined to be an accidental fire.
Compiled from Hall County Fire Services news release.