By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Authorities: Fire accidental, caused by electrical problem
Fire caused $50,000 of damage
Placeholder Image

The cause of a fire off Cleveland Highway early Monday has been determined to be an electrical problem, according to Hall County Fire Services.

The fire marshal’s office also said the fire, which caused $50,000 of damage, was accidental.

Everyone had escaped the 1,500-square-foot structure when firefighters arrived to Couch Circle around 12:15 a.m. Monday, according to Hall Fire Services.

Heavy smoke was showing and firefighters ventilated the roof and quickly put out the fire.

Friends to Follow social media