The cases of all four suspects arrested in a March home invasion on Cooley Drive will move on to superior court.
A Hall County magistrate judge found sufficient evidence against Na-Torriocquie Glenn at a committal hearing Wednesday morning.
Glenn, 18, along with three other suspects, are accused of entering the Cooley Drive home and holding one adult and nine juveniles at gunpoint. While the suspects are accused of ransacking the house and demanding money, nothing was reported stolen.
A committal hearing is held to determine if there is enough probable cause to send a case to trial. Prosecutors do not have to show proof beyond a reasonable doubt at this stage.
Also on Wednesday, Joseph Berry, 18, waived his right to a committal hearing in favor of a bond deal with prosecutors.
Two other suspects, Dustin Jones, 17, and Marquis Berry, 21, had previously waived their committal hearings.
The four suspects were arrested March 6 after deputies received the call about the incident.
When arriving on scene, one deputy saw a white Buick — which is reported to belong to Jones’ father — traveling on nearby Black Drive without its headlights on. The deputy tried to stop the vehicle, but the occupants fled. A K-9 team led deputies to a house on Jordan Drive where the four suspects were found.
At Glenn’s hearing, Hall County sheriff’s investigator Donald McDuffie testified that one of the suspects, Jones, admitted involvement in the invasion. He also said another suspect, Marquis Berry, indicated a “mistake was made” and told investigators where to find two shotguns suspected of being used in the alleged crime.
However, Glenn told investigators he was not involved in a home invasion, according to McDuffie.
Instead, he reported that when he and Jones were out driving the Buick that evening, four other men took the car at gunpoint.
Two handguns were found in the Buick.