The Home Life Department of theBuford Lanier Woman's Club recently hosted a Valentines Day party for the clients of High Hope Center.
The club members served refreshments, and provided party favors. According to member Cathy Hill, the highlight of the party was dancing with the clients.
Hi-Hope Service Center supports adults with developmental disabilities by building and sustaining individual independence.
The BLWC is affiliated with the Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs and the General Federation of Women's Clubs.
The club, the second one in Gwinnett, was organized in 1923 with 67 members.
The purpose of the Buford Lanier Woman's Club is to foster mutual counsel and helpfulness within the community and to unite the influence of women in promoting education, civic, social and moral advancement and to support the Tallulah Falls School.