Agents at Keller Williams Lanier Partners took May 8, off for Keller Williams Red Day.
RED Day, which stands for Renew, Energize and Donate, is Keller Williams Realty’s annual day of service. Each year on the second Thursday in May, associates serve organizations and causes in their communities.
Keller Williams Lanier Partners in Gainesville had 100 percent participation through donations of money, food and time to six different causes. Service activities included:
Organizing a food drive for Action Ministries “Smart Lunch, Smart Kid” program which provides children who receive free or reduced-price lunches during school access to healthy meals during the summer.
* Conducting a food drive for Georgia Mountain Food Bank which provides a vital link between food supplies and hardworking community-based partner agencies who help get the food into the hands of families and individuals who need it throughout North Georgia.
* Participating in a remodeling project for a Habitat for Humanity home by installing siding and painting.
* Redesigning and merchandising the pet department and making gift baskets for the seminar, “Women & Power Tools” at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
* Donating 19 pints of blood to Life South Blood Bank.
* Walking dogs at the Humane Society of Northeast Georgia.
Keller Williams Lanier Partners is at 631 Dawsonville Highway in Gainesville. Since the first RED Day in 2009, associates have given almost a half million hours of community service.
For more information about RED Day, visit www.kw.com/redday.