The Bassmaster Elite Series is hosting its second event of the season, starting Thursday on Lake Lanier. The top anglers will be competing in the four-day event for a $100,000 top prize and spot in the 2020 Bassmaster Classic.
Boats launch at 6:45 a.m. each morning from Laurel Park in Gainesville. Weigh-ins for the first two days will also take place at Laurel Park, while the final two days it will be held at Coolray Field in Lawrenceville.
In addition there will be a fan-friendly expo the final two days of the event at Coolray Field, starting at noon.
Fans are also invited to a watch party, starting at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday at Coolray Field.
For more information, go online to www.bassmaster.com
Activities at the Coolray Field expo on Saturday and Sunday include:
- Take a demo ride of a Nitro, Skeeter or Triton boat
- See the latest from Toyota and win prizes
Snap a selfie at the Academy Sports + Outdoors big chair
- Explore the Berkley/Abu Garcia Experience trailer and test your knot tying skills
- Join B.A.S.S. and buy official Bassmaster merchandise
- Win prizes and more from Cahartt
- Learn more about Yamaha, T-H Marine, Power-Pole and more
- Food and beverage vendors
- Kids' activities