The Atlanta Falcons and the Georgia Dome announced the team’s Fan Code of Conduct for the 2008 season on Monday.
The Falcons Fan Code of Conduct will work in partnership with the expectations set by the NFL Code of Conduct, and will address any behavior that could possibly detract game day experience, including unruly behavior, fighting, foul language and/or gestures and intoxication that results in irresponsible behavior, among others.
Falcons and Georgia Dome officials will enforce the Fan Code of Contact throughout the season, with violators subject to removal from the game, or a possible revocation of season ticket priveleges.
Falcons Code of Conduct
When attending a game, fans are expected to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alchol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harrassment of opposing team fans