Early voting continues through the end of the year in the Jan. 5 runoff.
For information about your voting status and sample ballots, visit the Secretary of State’s My Voter Page. That site also includes information about your polling precinct. Voters on Election Day must vote at their designated polling precinct. A map of all the precincts in Hall County is available here. Information is also available at the Hall County website.
Additionally, the state has rolled out new voting machines this year. Here's how to use them.
Additional election coverage can be found at gainesvilletimes.com/election2020.
Early voting: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays Dec. 14-31, with the exception of Dec. 24-25
- East Hall Community Center, 3911 P Davidson Road, Gainesville
- North Hall Community Center, 4175 Nopone Road, Gainesville
- Spout Springs Library, 6488 Spout Springs Road, Flowery Branch
- 100 Brenau Ave., Gainesville
Election Day: Jan. 5
Kelly Loeffler, R
Raphael Warnock, D
Jon Ossoff, D
- David Perdue, R
This race was originally scheduled for Dec. 1. The secretary of state announced Nov. 11 that he's consolidating runoff elections to Jan. 5.
- Lauren Bubba McDonald Jr., R
- Daniel Blackman, D