By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Lula mobile home fire ruled accidental
Family escaped, but family pet died in fire
Placeholder Image

A Lula mobile home fire that destroyed the residence Saturday night was deemed accidental, according to Hall County Deputy Fire Chief Chad Black.

Fire crews responded Saturday to a doublewide mobile home in the 5600 block of Hemlock Street in east Hall County.

The family escaped the mobile home, but the family pet died in the fire.

The home was a total loss.

Regional events