By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Fire damage to mobile home contained to stove
Placeholder Image

Residents of a mobile home in the 4300 block of Claude Peck Road in Gainesville escaped a Sunday night fire uninjured, authorities said.

Firefighters arrived about 8:30 p.m. at a 12-by-60-foot mobile home where damage was contained to the stove, Hall County Fire Marshal Scott Cagle said. There was no major fire damage extending into the cabinets, he said, but there was smoke damage throughout the residence.

Three occupants of the mobile home will be staying with relatives, he said.

Regional events