Unused and/or expired medication can be turned in for safe disposal on Sept. 29, National Prescription Drug Take Back Day, at four sites in Hall County.
Sites will be open 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and include the following:
- Gainesville Police Department, 701 Queen City Parkway, Gainesville
- Kroger parking lot, 3630 Thompson Bridge Road, Gainesville
- Target of Flowery Branch parking lot, 5865 Spout Springs Road, Flowery Branch
- Oakwood Police Department, Oakwood City Hall, 4035 Walnut Circle, Oakwood
- Hall County Sheriff’s Office officials will be located at the two store parking lots.
For more information, visit the Drug Free Coalition of Hall County’s website.