By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Candle started Wednesday fire in Oakwood
Placeholder Image

A candle started a fire Wednesday morning in Oakwood, according to Hall County Fire Services.

Heavy fire and smoke were showing from the front of a multifamily home off Cedar Way when firefighters arrived to the 8:22 a.m. call, Brackett said.

Crews forced entry and contained the fire to the first floor. No one was home at the time.