A single-wide mobile home burned down in an accidental fire Sunday morning in the 2000 block of Autry Spur Road.
Hall County Fire Services arrived just after 7 a.m. Sunday to a mobile home nearly 25 percent consumed by fire, according to Batt. Chief Scott Cagle.
No one was home at the time of the fire, Cagle said, so no injuries were reported. The home was a total loss and its two displaced occupants will stay with family.
The fire appears to be accidental in nature, possibly an electrical fire that started in a bedroom, Cagle said.
The estimated cost of the loss is $15,000.