Eleven people were arrested Thursday during an undercover prostitution investigation in Hall County.
The Hall County Multi-Agency Narcotics Squad led the investigation, which was initiated Thursday. MANS was assisted by the Hall County Sheriff’s Office patrol division and felony probation officers.
The investigation “targeted and subsequently led to the arrests of both prostitutes and customers – ‘Johns,’” according to a new release from MANS.
Six men and five women were arrested.
All suspects were booked into the Hall County Jail, and no further charges or arrests are expected.
The following men are suspected of being customers and are charged with pandering:
• Christopher William Boone, 29, of Flowery Branch
• Edward Dwayne White Jr., 32, of Braselton
• Johnny Cheyenne Smith, 56, of Flowery Branch
• Julian Bailey Thayer, 66, of Flowery Branch
• Eric Michael Carpenter, 38, of Hoschton
The following are charged with prostitution:
• Tammy Lisa Pagan, 56, of Augusta
• Jennifer Panosky, 21, of Winder
• Raquel Marie Tolliver, 28, of Lawrenceville
• Andrea Yvette Williams, 27, Mississippi
• Andria Lashun Thippen, 28, of Tennessee
• Jason Fredrick Stringer, 42, of Gainesville
White, Pagan and Panosky were still in jail Thursday evening.
Attempts to contact those charged Friday were unsuccessful.
Phone messages for Boone, Tolliver, Smith and Thayer were not returned. No phone number was listed for Stringer.
Williams and Carpenter said they did not want to talk about the incident. Thippen hung up the phone.