By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Resident safely escapes mobile home fire in South Hall
Home a total loss after blaze on Cash Road
Placeholder Image

No one was hurt in a mobile home fire Friday night in South Hall County.

Hall County Fire Services crews responded to the call around 8 p.m. in the 4800 block of Cash Road and found a singlewide mobile home heavily involved in fire, Fire Marshal Scott Cagle said in an email release.

One occupant was home at the time but escaped without injury. He had smelled smoke and located the fire before leaving the home and calling 911.

The home was a total loss but the resident didn't need Red Cross assistance, Cagle said. No dollar estimate was available.

The fire appears to have started from an overloaded circuit with several extension cords and multiplug adapters, Cagle said.