By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
HVAC problem causes smoky classrooms at West Hall Middle
Placeholder Image

Students were returning to class Tuesday afternoon after being evacuated at West Hall Middle School due to smoke.

The likely cause of the smoke, reported in two of the classrooms, is an HVAC malfunction, according to Hall County Fire Services.

Hall County School District Building Maintenance personnel are troubleshooting with Fire Services personnel.

Regional events