Winners of the Young Marine Artist Search Competition were:
* First: Dustin Snyder of Lakeview Academy for mixed media “Still Fish.”
* Second: Grace Bell of North Hall High School for colored pencil “Self Portrait.”
* Third: Nolan Perry of Riverside Military Academy for bronze “USS Connecticut.”
* Honorable mention: Ashley Hogan of Johnson High School for ink and watercolor “La Cascade.”
* Honorable mention: Blake Johnson of Riverside Military Academy for acrylic “Study of Monet Venice.”
* Honorable mention: Ali Allaire of Lakeview Academy for collage “Sobriety.”
Each student received a one-year ASMA student membership, cash, award certificate, award ribbon and a signed print from Anne Brodie Hill.
For information, visit www.americansocietyofmarineartists.com.