Tuesday is the voter registration deadline for this November's elections.
Voters can register and see exactly what will be on their ballot by visiting the secretary of state’s My Voter Page at www.mvp.sos.ga.gov, and a composite sample ballot for local, state and national races is now available online at www.hallcounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/3253.
Early voting begins Oct. 17. The election is Nov. 8.
Candidates on the ballot include the following, plus four state constitutional amendments and a county referendum on a possible government merger:
• President and vice president: Republicans Donald Trump and Mike Pence, Democrats Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine, Libertarians Gary Johnson and Bill Weld
• U.S. senator: Republican Johnny Isakson, Democrat Jim Barksdale, Libertarian Allen Buckley
• Georgia Public Service Commission: Republican Tim Echols, Libertarian Eric Hoskins
• State House representative, 30th District: Republican Emory Dunahoo Jr., Democrat Michelle Jones
• Hall County Commissioner, Post 4: Republican Jeff Stowe, Democrat Angela Middleton
• State legislative seats and posts on the Hall County Board of Commissioners are voted on by district.
Ballots for Lula voters will include a referendum asking whether they want to allow liquor to be sold by the drink at local establishments, while all Hall County voters will decide whether a study should be conducted to determine the cost and feasibility of consolidating local government services.
For more information, visit the Hall County elections page at www.hallcounty.org/249/elections.