The local delegation of state representatives will gather Dec. 10 for the annual Eggs & Issues Breakfast, where residents can communicate their concerns.
Those who are scheduled to attend include the following:
• Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle
• Sen. Butch Miller,49th District
• Sen. John Wilkinson, 50th District
• Rep. Lee Hawkins, 27th District
• Rep. Carl Rogers, 29th District
• Rep. Emory Dunahoo Jr., 30th District
• Rep. Timothy Barr, 103rd District
The event is slated for 7:30-9:30 a.m. at the Gainesville Civic Center. A full buffet breakfast is included with the $30 ticket price. Greater Hall County Chamber of Commerce members can get a discounted $25 ticket. Tickets cannot be refunded after Dec. 4.
Register online or contact Gerri Collins at 770-532-6206, ext. 106 or email@example.com.