By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Classes resume after HVAC unit leads to smoke at Chestatee High
HCFireTruck.jpg

A blower motor on a heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit led to smoke at Chestatee High School on Thursday morning, May 10. 

The unit’s power was isolated, Hall County Fire Services said, and students have returned to their classes after the school was evacuated.

Information from Hall County Fire Services

Regional events