By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Child scalded by water in mishap recovering at home
Placeholder Image

The 18-month-old Hall County girl who was burned by boiling water Wednesday is recovering at home, authorities say.

The child was airlifted to Grady Hospital in Atlanta after suffering burns to 30 percent of her body at a home on Plum Creek Drive in East Hall.

Hall County Sheriff's Office spokesman Capt. Zachary Brackett said the cause of the incident was found to be accidental and no charges were filed.

Regional events