The annual community Lenten services have begun once again in Gainesville. The services will be at noon each Wednesday, until Holy Week, at local churches.
Below is the schedule of services:
- Wednesday at First United Methodist with the Rev. Elizabeth Burnette from First Baptist Church.
- March 10 at St. Paul United Methodist with the Rev. Fabio Sotelo from St. Michael Catholic Church.
- March 17 at First Presbyterian with the Rev. Calvin Haney from St. Paul United Methodist Church.
- March 24 at Grace Episcopal with the Rev. Terry Walton from First United Methodist.
- March 31 at First Baptist Church with the Rev. Doug Dailey from Grace Episcopal Church.