View Mobile Site


TOP RECENT CONTENT

Fire destroys shop

POSTED: April 12, 2014 12:36 a.m.

A fire Friday night at a personal shop in the 5600 block of Raintree Trace caused $70,000 of damage to the structure and contents, authorities said.

A cord sparked when it was pulled out of the wall, catching trash on fire, Hall County Fire Marshal Scott Cagle said.

There were no injuries, and the shop was insured, he said.

Although the fire was contained to the shop, the shop was a total loss, Cagle said.



Comments

Commenting not available.
Commenting is not available.

LOCAL

SPORTS

LIFE & GET OUT

LOCAL VIDEO


Contents of this site are © Copyright 2014 The Times, Gainesville, GA. All rights reserved. Privacy policy and Terms of service

Powered by
Morris Technology
Please wait ...