View Mobile Site


TOP RECENT CONTENT

NATIONAL NEWS VIDEO

Family escapes morning house fire with 1 minor injury

POSTED: January 3, 2014 12:13 a.m.

A family of four escaped a house fire early Thursday, but one child was taken to the hospital with minor smoke inhalation, according to Hall County Fire Services.

Firefighters received the 911 call at about 5:15 a.m. and responded to a 2,000-square-foot house in the 4000 block of Ada Creek Drive off Price Road in North Hall. Smoke was showing from an upstairs window when they arrived.

Firefighters were able to keep the damage mostly contained to the bedroom, where it appears an electrical space heater caught fire to items that may have been too close to it.

 



Comments

Commenting not available.
Commenting is not available.

LOCAL

SPORTS

LIFE & GET OUT

LOCAL VIDEO


Contents of this site are © Copyright 2014 The Times, Gainesville, GA. All rights reserved. Privacy policy and Terms of service

Powered by
Morris Technology
Please wait ...