View Mobile Site

Fire damage to mobile home contained to stove

POSTED: September 15, 2013 9:43 p.m.

Residents of a mobile home in the 4300 block of Claude Peck Road in Gainesville escaped a Sunday night fire uninjured, authorities said.

Firefighters arrived about 8:30 p.m. at a 12-by-60-foot mobile home where damage was contained to the stove, Hall County Fire Marshal Scott Cagle said. There was no major fire damage extending into the cabinets, he said, but there was smoke damage throughout the residence.

Three occupants of the mobile home will be staying with relatives, he said.


Contents of this site are © Copyright 2010 The Times, Gainesville, GA. All rights reserved. Privacy policy and Terms of service

Powered by
Morris Technology
Please wait ...