View Mobile Site


TOP RECENT CONTENT

NATIONAL VIDEO

Warming fire caused destructive blaze

POSTED: March 27, 2013 11:52 p.m.

The fire that destroyed a house Tuesday on Airport Drive in Gainesville was caused by a warming fire that got out of control, authorities said.

Homeless people had taken over the previously abandoned house and had set a warming fire, Hall County Fire Chief David Kimbrell said. He said the warming fire got out of control and destroyed the house.

The two people who were injured in the fire were treated at Northeast Georgia Medical Center and released, he said.



Comments

Commenting not available.
Commenting is not available.

LOCAL

SPORTS

LIFE & GET OUT

LOCAL VIDEO


Contents of this site are © Copyright 2015 The Times, Gainesville, GA. All rights reserved. Privacy policy and Terms of service

Powered by
Morris Technology
Please wait ...