View Mobile Site

Child flown to Grady burn unit after falling into space heater

POSTED: March 11, 2013 3:59 p.m.

A child is being flown to Grady Memorial Hospital’s burn center after he tripped and fell into a space heater, Hall County Fire Chief David Kimbrell said.

The boy, about 1 year old, has burns to the left side of his face after the incident at a home in the 2900 block of Broome Road in East Hall.



Contents of this site are © Copyright 2010 The Times, Gainesville, GA. All rights reserved. Privacy policy and Terms of service

Powered by
Morris Technology
Please wait ...