View Mobile Site


TOP RECENT CONTENT

Propane tank fire hospitalizes man

POSTED: June 19, 2008 5:00 a.m.

Jeff Tupper of 6430 Ivey Springs Drive was taken to Northeast Georgia Medical Center and treated for minor burns he received when a propane tank malfunctioned on his back deck.

Tupper was changing the propane tank for a grill when the tank malfunctioned and burned him at about 2 p.m. Sunday.

Hall County Fire Capt. Scott Cagle said the propane tank malfunction started a small fire on the back deck and caused about $10,000 worth of damage to the approximately $180,000 home.

Cagle said firefighters quickly extinguished the fire. Officials determined the fire an accident.



Comments

Commenting not available.
Commenting is not available.

LOCAL

SPORTS

LIFE & GET OUT

LOCAL VIDEO


Contents of this site are © Copyright 2014 The Times, Gainesville, GA. All rights reserved. Privacy policy and Terms of service

Powered by
Morris Technology
Please wait ...