View Mobile Site


TOP RECENT CONTENT

Hall County: Fire damages home

POSTED: December 22, 2007 5:02 a.m.

Hall County Fire deputies responded to a call about a Lee Street home about 6:30 a.m. Monday and found smoke coming from the home. The fire was extinguished with little water, said Hall County Fire Marshal Scott Cagle. Damage, which amounted to about $2,500, was contained to the bathroom, where the fire started, Cagle said. The fire appeared to have started because a towel was left too close to an electric wall heater, he said.


Comments

Commenting not available.
Commenting is not available.

LOCAL

SPORTS

LIFE & GET OUT

LOCAL VIDEO


Contents of this site are © Copyright 2014 The Times, Gainesville, GA. All rights reserved. Privacy policy and Terms of service

Powered by
Morris Technology
Please wait ...